Application forms are to be filled in and submitted to the administrative office within two working days from the issue of the form.
Admission to Nursery and Preparatory will be through observation/interaction. Observation/interaction will be held on the same day, and both parents should be present. The date and timings for observation/interaction will be intimated at the time of submission of the registration form.
Students of classes 1 to 5 will be assessed based on an interview.
There will be a written test for students seeking admission to classes 6 to 9 at St. Wilfred School.
At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted to the administrative office:
- Duly filled and signed registration form.
- Passport-sized photographs of the child.
- Proof of date of birth (original birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or transfer certificate issued by the previous school).
- Transport form if school transport needs to be availed.
- Photocopy of the mark sheet of the previous class.
- Photocopy of vaccination card (attested).
Incomplete registration forms will be rejected.
- Your ward should come to school regularly on time.
- Students should be neatly and properly dressed as per the school norms.
- Students should be regular in their homework .
- Remarks made by the teacher should be read thoroughly and duly signed by the parent.
- A leave application should be sent in case your ward is absent.
- Your ward should have respect for school property and damage done or made by him/her would be fined.
- Parents are not allowed to visit their ward or teacher in the class room while the class is in progress.
- Students are not entitled to re -test if they remain absent on the exam day / unit test
- Wearing any type of jewellery / accessories are not permitted.
- Attending school parents teacher meet is compulsory.
- Parents / guardians are requested to intimate the school of any change in their address.
- If the report card or school fee booklet is lost by the student ,duplicate will be issued at the cost of Rs 100/-.
- Withdrawal of your ward from classes for mere social functions is not recommended.